We are looking for a highly motivated, adaptive, personable and team oriented individual.
Duties include: invoicing, data entry, customer service. Interaction with clients both electronically and in person, and working closely with other departments within the company.
- 1-2 years of work experience in an office environment or clerical field
- Strong customer service and communications skills
- Work well with others, both externally and internally
- Ability to answer multi-line telephone in friendly, confident manner
- Comfortable handling difficult customer service situations
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Detail oriented
- Proven attendance record
- Maintain professional appearance
- Adapt to a fast paced office environment
- Take direction well and maintain a positive attitude
- QuickBooks experience a plus
This position is full time, Monday-Friday. Benefits include fully paid Medical/Dental for employee, 401k and PTO plan.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please note this is a full-time, onsite position.